Monday, May 4, 2009

Sick Day

So I took Monday off of work since I've come down with a little bit of a sinus infection and EVERYONE in my office is also sick right now. I just didn't want to contribute to the infection gang.

At any rate, I didn't get a chance to review the first few box scores of May, but Brian McTaggert of the Houston Chronicle did post about various minor league happenings.

Of interest:
-- Third baseman Chris Johnson is at least a week away from returning to the lineup.
-- Catcher Koby Clemens' promotion is not permanent and he'll return to Lancaster once Quintero is healthy.
-- RHP Brad Dydalewicz strained his oblique, which necessitated his move to the 7-day DL. He should be back soon.
-- One of our Players of the Month, second baseman Albert Cartwright, broke his hand over the weekend and is out four to six weeks. That is not good news for the Lexington offense.


I'll definitely be back tomorrow with a roundup of the past four days.

No comments: